Welcome to Polyame.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Polyame.com's Website.
DUNCKERSTRASSE 80, 10437 BERLIN GERMANY
Polyame.Com is located at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Polyame.com’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms & Conditions
Only individuals who have reached the age of majority (eighteen in most countries), have legal capacity to enter into contracts and are living in European Union (and Ukraine) may order products through the Website.
All Prices shown on the product pages of the Website or quoted by the Customer Contact Centre include VAT and shipping costs and other taxes unless otherwise stated.
Polyame.com reserves the right to modify prices and delivery costs at any time without prior notice.
We only accept orders for delivery to addresses located in European Unions. Please note that Polyame.com does not ship to certain addresses, such as PO boxes or hotels. Further information, may be found on the Website or by contacting the Customer Contact Centre.
Polyame.com insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature by an adult to confirm the delivery of each Polyame.com product, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
As a Customer usually you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days, except customised or serviced products, such as art, and exclude the shipping costs. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
When estimating package delivery time, please allow time for credit approval, address verification and order processing, as well as receiving your payment in case of bank wire transfer. Once the order is processed and ready for shipment, we will send you the Confirmation of Order by e-mail. As long as we need time for the production of your ordered item, the delivery time is around 3 weeks. For more details please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, Polyame.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Polyame.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://polyame.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://polyame.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://polyame.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://polyame.com
Redistribute content from Polyame.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Delivery and return policy
Only individuals who have reached the age of majority (eighteen in most countries), have legal capacity to enter into contracts and are living in European Union may order products through the Website.
All prices you see on the website include VAT and shipping is free. Exceptions to this will be marked on the product page.
Terms of delivery
- Shipping is free.
- Shipping carrier will be DHL, shipping insurance is included in the price.
- We only ship to countries in the European Union plus Ukraine, Russian Federation, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Jordan, Bahrain and the United States of America
- Since we only produce your products once you ordered shipping can take up to two weeks after payment. After the payment is processed you will receive a conformation email.
- Products can be refunded up to 14 days after shipping is completed and the product must be in perfect condition.
- Return shipping and insurance has to be paid for by the customer.
- The address for return shipment is:
Polyame.com Polya Medvedeva
Duncker Str. 80
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Facebook Messenger button on our website.